Marquette Alger
Resolution Service
The path to productive dispute resolution.

Having trouble paying rent?

Apply for rental financial assistance with MARS.  Fill out the attached CERA application and forward all documents to our office.  We can help.

Email application and all documentation to:

Call us with questions and/or if you need a paper application and would like to drop off information to our office.  906-226-8600.

CERA Tenant Application 03.05.21 (2)

CERA Owner-Landlord Application 03.05.21 (1)